General Information for Permits
- A Zoning Compliance Permit is now required, in most instances, whenever a building permit is required. Zoning Compliance Permit Application The fee is $ 25.00.
- Building Permit Application Permit fees will be calculated after the Township's review of application documents.
- Permit applications may be mailed to Building & Zoning Departments, 1699 S. Pere Marquette Hwy., Ludington, MI 49431; emailed to Jerry Bleau firstname.lastname@example.org (Building Official) AND/OR Kristin Lange email@example.com (Zoning Administrator); OR they may be placed in the after-hours drop box located to the left of the main entrance to the Township offices.
- For questions or concerns regarding the permit process, please call the office to either talk to someone or to schedule an appointment: 231.845.1277.
- Checks for permit fees may be made payable to : Pere Marquette Charter Township.