US 10, between Pere Marquette Hwy. and Jackson Rd., beginning Monday, 9/18/2023:
- The Eastbound and Westbound traffic, on US 10, will have right lane closure set up.
- Northbound Pere Marquette Hwy. traffic will be able to turn West, but there will be only one Left turn lane open.
- MDOT’s set up will be completed before rush hour on Monday, 9/18/2023.
This project is set for an approximate two (2) month period:
- 1st Month Construction: Storm sewers, curbs, curbs, gutters and some sidewalk ramps.
- 2nd Month Construction: Milling & paving road.
Project is expected to be completed by November.
MDOT US 10 Construction Bulletin: